RehabWeek 2019 is for those interested in pushing the field of Rehabilitation Technologies forward by exchanging ideas and sharing experiences with engineers, clinical researchers and clinicians from all around the world.
The event takes place in Toronto at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre June 24th-28th.
It incorporates the following conferences:
• the International Functional Electrical Stimulation Society (IFESS)
• the International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR)
• the International Industry Society in Advanced Rehabilitation Technology (IISART)
• the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM)
• the Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA)
• the International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics (ISPO Canada)